Immigration queries

What is the fastest & practicable route (other than marrying a US citizen) to immigrating to the US?   H-1B via employer route:  You arrive here on a student visa (F-1) and then get a work permit and then get an H-1B (6 years non immigrant work visa) and then make your employer apply for


There are limited internship opportunities available to international students, but they do exist and are well worth pursuing because they pay better than RA/TAship and also improve your overall profile. The reason for writing this point was to make sure that students are aware of the limitations and not take rejection from a few employers

CV / Resume Preparation

MIT Sample Resume Formats: Access Here Resume - Survive the 7 Seconds: NUSTIAN Webinar Here LIVE Resume Review: NUSTIAN Webinar Here Do's Use STAR method under 'experiences' & 'projects' headings Use bullet points and be as concise as possible If you are a current student or a recent graduate having a limited number of experiences,

Go to Top